Available to buy online in a range of sizes the Stirling Metal Side Gate incorporates traditional wrought iron style scroll work and solid steel infill bars to create a charming yet imposing appearance that will ultimately help to protect pedestrian entrances around the home and garden. Representing excellent value for money this timeless metal gate is perfect for a range of architectural styles and will therefore prove a great asset to any property owner.
Stirling Metal Side Gate Specification
- Wrought iron style side gates are suitable for virtually all residential entrances where security and privacy will be beneficial.
- Large decorative scrolls provide added aesthetic appeal.
- Manufactured with 25mm x 6mm frames, 10mm solid metal infill bars and 10mm x 3mm scrollwork.
- Single metal gates are supplied with a pair of fixed hinges and a universal latch (can be secured with a padlock).
- Suitable for left or right hand hanging.
- The Stirling gate design is supplied with a black primer finish ready to be painted before installation..
Looking for help and advice before ordering? To discuss your options contact Metal Gates Direct on 0844 804 5577 or email email@example.com and we will provide any assistance you need. For online guidance please read our Measuring Guide, Ordering Guide and Frequently Asked Questions.
Also Available to Buy Online in the Stirling Wrought Iron Style