Featuring a timeless design that is suitable for any residential location the Manor Wrought Iron Style Metal Railings will provide an affordable way of adding privacy and security to any low boundary walls that may be present around the home and garden. Constructed using solid steel components these superb value metal railings are fitted with ball top finials to create a subtle design statement that will blend with virtually all styles of property to create a harmonious overall look at an amazing low price.
Manor Ball Top Garden Railings Specification
- Metal railings help provide improved security to the boundary of the property.
- Constructed from 25mm x 10mm solid metal frames and 12mm infill bars to ensure strength and rigidity.
- Ball top finials create a subtle design element.
- Manor wrought iron style garden railings are supplied with a fixing kit that is suitable for attaching to brickwork, timber or metal posts.
- Zinc plated (electro galvanised) and powder coated black.
Please be aware that the sizes shown above represent the width of the opening into which the railings will fit. We have already made the necessary allowances for the space required for the fittings. The height shown does not include any allowance for ground clearance.
Need help ordering? To find easy to understand online guides and information we recommend you refer to the Measuring Guide, Frequently Asked Questions, Ordering Guide and Installation Advice pages within our online store. Alternatively contact Metal Gates Direct today by phone or email and we will be on hand to discuss your options and provide any assistance you may require.
Also Available to Purchase Online in the Manor Wrought Iron Style