Designed to provide additional security to any boundary wall the Warwick Wrought Iron Style Metal Railings are excellent value for money. Constructed from feature zinc plated (electro galvanised) solid steel the attractive fleur de lys finials and simple vertical infill bars combine to create an imposing style that will suit any style or modern or traditional architecture whilst the low maintenance black powder coated finish removes the need for painting prior to installation.
Warwick Metal Garden Railings Specification
- Simple and elegant styling will provide a timeless appeal.
- Constructed using zinc plated solid steel components to ensure protection against corrosion and rust.
- Warwick wrought iron style railings are fitted with fleur de lys finials to add an imposing design element.
- Manufactured using 25mm x 8mm metal frames and 12mm infill bars for added strength and rigidity.
- Supplied in a low maintenance black powder coated paint finish.
Please note Warwick railings are not supplied with any fittings. These will be required to install the item and can be purchased here:
Please be aware that the sizes shown above represent the width of the opening into which the railings will fit. We have already made the necessary allowances for the space required for the fittings. The height shown does not include any allowance for ground clearance.
Need help and advice before ordering? Read the Measuring Guide to find out more information on sizes or simply contact Metal gates Direct today with your measurements and we will work out what you will require. You can also find lots of online information within the Frequently Asked Questions, Ordering Guide and Installation Advice pages.
Also Available to Order Online in the Warwick Wrought Iron Design