Designed to add height to existing boundary walls, timber fence panels or any other area that would benefit from improved privacy and security the Stirling Wrought Iron Style Metal Railings feature an elaborate design consisting or numerous large metal scrolls set within a solid steel framework which results in an aesthetically pleasing overall appearance whilst retaining a competitive price.
Stirling Metal Garden Railings Specification
- Ornate design will create an elegant look to any home and garden location.
- Decorative wrought iron style scrolls add charm and character.
- Constructed using 25mm x 6mm frames, 10mm infill bars and 10mm x 3mm scrollwork
- Stirling metal railings are supplied with a fixing kit for attaching to existing brickwork, timber or metal posts.
- Zinc plated (electro galvanised) and powder coated black.
Please be aware that the sizes shown above represent the width of the opening into which the railings will fit. We have already made the necessary allowances for the space required for the fittings. The height shown does not include any allowance for ground clearance.
Don`t know what to order? For help and advice choosing the right railings to meet your requirements we suggest you read the Measuring Guide or contact Metal Gates Direct to discuss your options. You will also find lots of useful information within our Frequently Asked Questions, Ordering Guide and Installation Advice pages of our Online Shop.
Also Available to Buy Online in the Stirling Wrought Iron Design