Perfect for a variety of residential locations where safety is at a premium the Court Wrought Iron Style Metal Railings represent excellent value for money. Constructed to high standards using high quality solid steel components to withstand the rigours of modern life the simple hoop top design featured within these great value garden railings are designed to reduce the risk of accidents making them perfect for families with small children or pets.
Court Hoop Top Railings Specification
- The simple hoop top design ensures safety at all times and will avoid nasty accidents should you fall onto them.
- Manufactured in a traditional wrought iron style using high quality solid steel components to ensure greater durability.
- Constructed using 25mm x 10mm frames and 12mm infill bars.
- Court metal garden railings are supplied with a fixing kit that is suitable for attaching to brickwork, timber or metal posts.
- Supplied with a black primer finish as standard. Contact us to get a quote for factory painted designs.
Please be aware that the sizes shown above represent the width of the opening into which the railings will fit. We have already made the necessary allowances for the space required for the fittings. The height shown does not include any allowance for ground clearance.
Looking for advice? For impartial advice contact Metal Gates Direct today by phone or email and we will be pleased to provide assistance. You will also find lots of useful information within our easy to understand Measuring Guide, Frequently Asked Questions, Ordering Guide and Installation Advice pages.
Also Available to Buy Online in the Court Wrought Iron Style