Designed to offer a timeless appeal that will suit any style of property Manor Wrought Iron Style Metal Fencing will provide an effective means of restricting access to certain parts of your home by creating a clearly defined boundary. Manufactured using solid steel components this style of garden fence panel will provide years of reliable use making it extremely good value for money.
Manor Metal Garden Fencing Specification
- Simple design blends with any style of architecture.
- Manor metal fencing feature ball top finials to provide a subtle yet effective design detail
- Constructed to high standards using 25mm x 10mm metal frames together with 12mm infill bars.
- Supplied with a fittings pack (suitable for fixing to existing brickwork, timber or metal posts).
- Manor wrought iron style garden fence panels have a black primer finish as standard. If you would prefer to order a factory panted option please call to get a quote.
Please be aware that the sizes shown above represent the width of the opening into which the fence will fit. We have already made the necessary allowances for the space required for the fittings. The height shown does not include any allowance for ground clearance.
Unsure of how many Manor fence panels to order? For easy to understand advice on selecting the right sizes please refer to the Measuring Guide or simply contact Metal Gates Direct with your measurements and we will work out what you will require. You will also find lots of useful information on Metal Fencing by referring to the Frequently Asked Questions, Ordering Guide and Installation Advice pages within our easy to navigate Online Shop.
Also Available to Purchase Online in the Manor Wrought Iron Style