Available to buy online in a range of sizes the Abbey Bow Top Metal Side Gate is one of our more visually appealing designs. Manufactured to a high standard using traditional wrought iron construction techniques the eye catching Gothic arch and unique infill panels combine to create a magnificent side gate design suitable for any pedestrian entrance at an extremely competitive price.
Abbey Metal Gate Specification
- Side gates feature a Gothic arch top and attractive infill panels.
- Provides added privacy and security without compromising on aesthetic integrity.
- Available in a selection of sizes to suit many popular residential applications.
- Abbey side gates are constructed with 25mm x 6mm frames, 10mm infill bars and 6mm decorative metal detailing.
- Metal gates are supplied with a pair of fixed hinges and a universal latch (can be secured with a padlock).
- Suitable for left or right hand hanging.
- Zinc plated (electro galvanised) and powder coated black.
- 914mm (3ft) gap size = 1950mm (76 3/4")
- 991mm (3ft 3") gap size = 1988mm (78 1/4")
Looking for technical support and advice? Contact Metal Gates Direct on 0844 804 5577 or email email@example.com. You may also want to take a look at our Measuring Guide, Frequently Asked Questions and Ordering Guide for further online guidance.
Also Available to Buy Online in the Abbey Wrought Iron Style