Built using high quality solid steel components for strength, security and improved durability the Abbey Low Bow Metal Garden Gate is simply wonderful. Featuring an imposing gothic arch top coupled with an individually styled infill panel this magnificent wrought iron style garden gate design will blend with a variety of outdoors locations making it perfect choice for modern or period garden designs.
Abbey Low Bow Wrought Iron Style Gate Specification
- Manufactured to high standards for greater strength and rigidity.
- Visually appealing gothic arch adds kerb appeal.
- Garden gates are suitable for many styles of residential property.
- Constructed using 25mm x 6mm metal frames, 10mm infill bars and 6mm decorative panel.
- Abbey low bow metal gates are supplied with a pair of fixed hinges and a universal latch (can be secured using a padlock).
- Zinc plated (electro galvanised) and powder coated black.
- Fits Opening: 914mm (3ft) = 1340mm
- Fits Opening: 991mm (3ft 3") = 1378mm
Confused about sizes or need technical support? For help and advice buying Metal Gates for your home and garden read the Measuring Guide or Contact Us today by phone or email and we will be more than happy to discuss your requirements. For more online guidance refer to the Frequently Asked Questions, Ordering Guide and Installation Advice pages.
Also Available to Buy Online in the Abbey Wrought Iron Design