Handmade in the UK to an exacting standard the timeless Clifton Metal Driveway Gates offer style, practicality and affordability making them a very popular design for the budget conscious property owner looking to add security to the main entrance of their property. Featuring a solid steel construction the gates have vertical scrollwork on the outer portion of each leaf combined with a top scroll making them suitable for many locations where a traditional gate design is required. Furthermore with surface mounted hinges supplied as standard the gates are simple to install and will ultimately prove to be an effective security measure for the home.
Clifton Double Metal Driveway Gates Specification
- Constructed in the UK by skilled craftsmen
- Designed to suit openings between 7ft 6” – 12ft (see drop down menu for size options)
- Solid steel construction
- 20mm x 8mm flat bar outer frames, 10mm solid vertical infill bars and 10mm x 3mm decorative scrollwork
- Primer finish ready to be painted to the colour of your choice prior to installation (Contact us if you want to upgrade to the zinc plated and powder coated paint finish)
- Driveway gates are supplied complete with surface mounted hinges for easy installation to brick pillars, metal post and timber along with a standard tipping latch and drop bolt
Height of Gates (once installed with a 2” gap for ground clearance)
Looking for help and advice prior to ordering Metal Driveway Gates?
To find lots of useful information to help with your purchase we recommend you take a look through the buying guide, installation advice, measuring guide and FAQ`s pages. Alternatively for more information on non standard sizes refer to our made to measure category. You can also contact us during normal business hours by calling 0844 804 5577 or simply fill in our online enquiry form and we will be on hand to offer support and advice.
Other Wrought Iron Style Products for Sale within the Clifton Design