Elegantly simple the Weston Metal Fence Panels will create a subtle yet effective means of restricting access to certain areas of your home at an amazing low price. Fitted with ball top finials, the Weston metal fencing design is constructed in a timeless wrought iron style using zinc plated solid steel components to provide maximum levels of protection against the UK elements whilst the powder coated finish removes the need for painting prior to installation.
Weston Metal Garden Fencing Specification
- Ball top finials create a subtle yet effective design.
- Wrought iron style garden fence panels provide increased security and privacy to any outdoor space.
- Manufactured from zinc plated steel to provide protection against the elements.
- Features 25mm x 8mm frames and 12mm infill bars for added strength and rigidity.
- Black powder coated paint finish.
Please note that Weston fence panels are not supplied with a fittings pack as standard. To fit this item you will need to order the following (1 x pack required per panel):
Please be aware that the sizes shown above represent the width of the opening into which the fence will fit. We have already made the necessary allowances for the space required for the fittings. The height shown does not include any allowance for ground clearance.
Looking for help and advice before placing an order online? Speak to Metal Gates Direct by calling 0844 804 5577 and we will be happy to provide answers to your queries. You can also find lots of useful information on our range of Metal Fencing Panels by viewing the Frequently Asked Questions, Ordering Guide and Installation Advice pages within our online store.
Also Available to Buy Online in the Weston Wrought Iron Style