Manufactured in a traditional wrought iron style the Stirling Bow Top Metal Side Gate features an attractive arch top coupled with decorative scroll work to create a wonderful appeal that will add charm and character to any residential entrance. Available to buy online in a range of sizes this great value metal gate design represents exceptional value for money and will prove a great long term asset to any home and garden location.
Stirling Arched Side Gate Specification
- Wrought iron style side gates are suitable for most outdoor settings around the home or garden.
- Intricate detailing creates an elegant appearance.
- Manufactured from quality materials for a superior finish.
- Stirling metal gates are built with 25mm x 6mm frames, 10mm infill bars and 10mm x 3mm scrollwork.
- Supplied with a pair of fixed hinges and a universal latch (can be secured with a padlock).
- Suitable for left or right hand hanging.
- Side gates are supplied with a black primer finish ready for painting before installation.
- 914mm (3ft) gap size = 1830mm (72")
- 1067mm (3ft 6") gap size = 1905mm (75")
- 1220mm (4ft) gap size = 1980mm (78")
Looking for help and advice prior to ordering online? Call Metal Gates Direct on 0844 804 5577 if you need technical support or read the Measuring Guide, Frequently Asked Questions and Ordering Guide for further guidance..
Also Available to Buy Online in the Stirling Wrought Iron Style